Our Programs and Courses
- Placement tests administered for all students either while still abroad or upon arrival
- Full-time Intensive ESL Program minimum length of study: 4 weeks (1 course / 80 hours)
- 15 levels of English courses, from absolute beginner to advanced
- Elective and specialized courses also available, including conversation, presentation, and TOEFL preparation
- Private courses begin weekly; group courses begin weekly and/or once a group is established at your level
How To Get Started
In order for us to issue you an I-20 so you can obtain an F-1 visa from the embassy in your country, please provide: a copy of the first page of your passport, copies of any previous visas issued to you, your planned arrival/departure information, declaration of financial support, the SEVIS fee, and our non-refundable one-time registration fee.
If you are an I-20 Transfer Student, please also provide us the name of the school you are transferring out of.